Thursday 20 November 2014

Etude House Haul



Hello people, just a quick haul to share with you.
I made a small Etude House order on Nov 5 2014, as they had a few products up for sale and a deal of 15% off if you pay via paypal using code PPKR2014. This code can be used until Nov 30 2014...so if you'd like to make a purchase, now is the time.


I picked up 5 sheet masks from the I need You line, as they were on sale at the time for 48 cents each. Some people went insane and ordered hundreds, I decided to be a little bit sensible for once. Though you can't blame them for taking advantage of a good deal.
I chose Pearl (brightening), Acai (nourishing), Tea Tree (trouble skin), Korean Ginseng (revitalizing) & Vita Complex (purifying and brightening).
The I also picked up 2 Bio Jelly Coconut Gel Mask in Brightening & Trouble Care.
I really enjoy the gel sheet masks in their Skin Note line, so I thought I would give these a go. They are $4 each, they cost more than the Skin Note version, as those are only $2.50 each.

So instead of buying a hundred of the 48cents sheet mask...I decided to only get a handful so I can try out a few other products. One of those being the Lash Perm Proof Mascara, I used this today and it great for separation, holding curl and slightly lengthens. It is $10.
Next up is the Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in BE106. It is a muted plum shade with brown undertones and it is $8.50. I've had two shades from this line before, though they weren't very flattering on me, so I found them a new home. It has a nice creamy consistency and the shade is a nice everyday fall/autumn shade.

Etude House nails it when it comes to cute packaging.
RD302, OR202 & BE106

I also picked up 2 shades from their new My Wish Lips Talk line. I got it in RD302 (deep reddish berry) and  OR202 (bright coral). They feel lightweight and have a very glossy finish.
 These were $9.50 each and they also had a deal that if you purchased these you could get a free sample of the Real Art Cleansing Oil. And because I got 2...I got 2 cleansing oil's YAY!

Hope you liked my loot ^.^

3 comments:

  1. That RD302 looks so good! Loving dark colors for this season. :)
    Nice haul btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. It reminds me of a Revlon lipstick in Black Cherry.

      Delete
  2. I can't remember what I ordered! I hope there's an rd302 in there somewhere lol.

    ReplyDelete